Chinese medicine is so much more than just acupuncture. I am also trained in herbal medicine, 5-element nutrition, and different types of traditional hands-on techniques. I find that these complementary therapies can enhance the effects of acupuncture, helping you get better faster, giving me the ability to address a wide range of diverse conditions. If any of these therapies would be beneficial for your condition, I will include them with your session at no extra charge. My toolbox includes:
- This fundamental therapy helps get your chi flowing properly, improves the functioning of your internal organs, and balances emotions.
- I carry dozens of classic Chinese herbal formulas, available in a convenient pill form.
- Classic Chinese dietary therapy considers both your condition and constitution to help improve a wide variety of issues.
- I do traditional fire cupping and specialize in moving cupping, with glide provided by Chinese herbal oils, liniments, and salves.
- This type of massage is similar to deep tissue massage and is used in conjunction with Chinese herbal oils, liniments, and salves.
- With this technique manual pressure is applied to the acupuncture points. It often includes the use of Chinese herbal oils, liniments, and salves.
- Another specialized massage technique that focuses specifically on improving the functioning of the internal organs.
- This traditional technique for pain utilizes specialized massage tools along with Chinese herbal oils, liniments, and salves.
- I carry many different types of Chinese herbal oils, liniments, salves, plasters, and compresses that can help with pain.